Steam

Keep it to XenoMiner talk

Steam

Postby JohnnyBlood » Mon May 30, 2016 11:04 pm

a little bird told me you guys are planning on putting Xenominer on Steam.
I just want to let you know that if it does happen to make it to Steam i will immediately buy it and start making tutorial videos for all the newcomers who only buy games from steam, because lets face it, the game isn't that newb friendly... especially when they skip the tutorial... I knew a lot of ppl who did...
Leroy T. Pumpkin
JohnnyBlood

Re: Steam

Postby still crosshair » Tue May 31, 2016 4:13 am

JohnnyBlood wrote:a little bird told me you guys are planning on putting Xenominer on Steam.
I just want to let you know that if it does happen to make it to Steam i will immediately buy it and start making tutorial videos for all the newcomers who only buy games from steam, because lets face it, the game isn't that newb friendly... especially when they skip the tutorial... I knew a lot of ppl who did...

I remember loads of videos where people just skipped every part (without simply turning the tutorial off rather then having to keep skipping text) and wandered around. I even remember when doors were just like trying to program the bot. I think an official go to video for "Recruits" would be nice. You could even include some role play for humor if you wanted. Or make videos on each subject such as the bot, jetpack, centiforge, and the list goes on and on.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Steam

Postby Guitarguy1133 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:32 am

still crosshair wrote:
JohnnyBlood wrote:a little bird told me you guys are planning on putting Xenominer on Steam.

I remember loads of videos where people just skipped every part (without simply turning the tutorial off rather then having to keep skipping text) and wandered around. I even remember when doors were just like trying to program the bot. I think an official go to video for "Recruits" would be nice. You could even include some role play for humor if you wanted. Or make videos on each subject such as the bot, jetpack, centiforge, and the list goes on and on.

Why is this forum even still up? lol. at this point gristmill is just teasing us
<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Guitarguy1133

Return to XenoMiner Talk