Growing Community, Personal Attention

Talk about things you'd like to see in the game

Re: Growing Community, Personal Attention

Postby XxHyde840xX » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 am

Frag Hohr wrote:FIrst, I'd like to ask that Clear Glass be cheaper. Maybe 2 silicon per 1 glass. 4 silicon per 1 is pretty steep. And, Stairs would be nice. Sometimes i don't mind jumping and jumping, but walking up would be nice too. And, Keeping an eye on the air supply while looking at the Battery is good for survival, I think while mining there should be more hazards than just Sudden caverns. I'm guessing Aliens/Monsters will be added eventually, But I'm thinking, since lava in Minecraft was such a good Mining hazard, Ya'll could do something with that. Not lava, but something similar. Something that hurts when it falls on or touches the player. Also, Since this is a Futuristic Mining game. Why not make a Mining Beam tool. Hook it up. Set it Pointing in any direction, and turn it on. The beam can get wider but it's all about how much material you put into it, when building it. And to keep the beam going you feed it more material, like Diamond or Iron or Endurium. Water wouldn't be a bad idea either. Like Further down near ... Bedrock.

Just throwing it out there but this belongs in the feature requests section. Having said that, the team at Gristmill is head over heels more interested in talking to the players and fans than a lot of the companies out there both big an small so a big kudos to u guys for that. Your hard work, dedication, and the fact that you guys actually take the time to talk to us is fantastic and I just wanted to say that even though I know you guys might not respond immediately, I know you're still there. Even bogged down with all you have on the go you still take the time to respod to us. I guess what I'm trying to say is:

THANK YOU GRISTMILL STUDIOS!
XBox Live Gamertag: XxHyde840xX
Active Contract: The Leviathan Project
Link to Project Thread: http://forums.gristmillstudios.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1638 http://forums.gristmillstudios.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=4014
XxHyde840xX

Postby LoneMiner » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I enjoy Xenominer and as such will do anything I can to help progress the game. I will never stop coming up with ideas, just need a base to build off. My ideas have included the Grave Diggers, new terrains, the data conduits, and Gliders. I will post my new and crazy ideas when they arise.
COD is for a wanna be Gears is for the hardcore but Borderlands is only for badasses
LoneMiner

Postby epikpepsi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm being heard! (\/) (',,,,') (\/)
ALUMINUM! I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING YOU SHINY METAL BASTARDS! AND DIAMONDS! YOU HIDING HIM WITH YOU! GAAAAHGH!

- Real quote I used in game once.
epikpepsi

Postby Divine Cerinian » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

I am VERY impressed with the dev and admin presence on the forum. Nice to see that kind of dedication from a gamestudio. I also love the donations idea, you can bet as soon as I can get some extra cash together I'll throw it in thiss direction. :D
The seat of God lies beyond...
Only for Love will I live forever...
Divine Cerinian

Postby michaelscott666 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm

Divine Cerinian wrote:I am VERY impressed with the dev and admin presence on the forum. Nice to see that kind of dedication from a gamestudio. I also love the donations idea, you can bet as soon as I can get some extra cash together I'll throw it in thiss direction. :D

as soon as work picks up for me I'll be hitting that donation button
WALK SOFTLY AN CARRY A BIG GUN :)

michaelscott666

Postby Mataeus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 am

Unfortunately for me I still haven't been able to donate... A change of job has left me with 5 days pay for the next 6 weeks!
Hoever I would like to add that the Grist do a great job of communicating with fans and, with the whole 'texturegate' update, an unprecendeted job of responding to fan critique!
Let's keep on going up and up :)
~~~ Vae Victis! ~~~
Mataeus

Previous

Return to Feature Requests