Growing Community, Personal Attention

Talk about things you'd like to see in the game

Growing Community, Personal Attention

Postby Gristmill » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:39 am

Just in case anyone thinks they aren't being heard, I'd like to mention that we here at Grist keep up with these forums pretty religiously, especially the Feature Requests and the Bug Reports. It's inevitable that as the game community grows, we're not going to be able to reply to each post, even if it's something we agree with / are planning / like a lot.

We're here and we're listening: if we don't reply, don't think that means you haven't gotten through!
Gristmill
Site Admin

Re: Growing Community, Personal Attention

Postby almantux11 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:42 am

Yay i'm not ignored! =D
My Twitter!! https://twitter.com/almantux11
Xbox Gamertag: almantux11
YouTube: CraftMyXbox
almantux11

Postby Vash Nerada » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Y'all do a great job. You have big company quality and at the same time you keep a great level of approachability. I know all of us appreciate that. Keep up the good work.
notoria in vita, sceleratum in morte.
Vash Nerada

Postby shanethepyeguy » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:12 pm

I've been on here since day two of xenominers release, and I'm impressed at how much and frequent posts are replied to! Your team is doing one hell of a job!
shanethepyeguy

Postby Rider91 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:48 pm

this was my first stop within the hours after getting xenominer and was happily supprised at the presence of the developers and admins in the forums (way more than other forums ive been to for games), that with the friendly atmosphere (no flaming posts or argumenst that stoop to retarded statemens and name calling) makes this forum a place i will stay for quite a while and hopefully will contribute to.

thanks to you all for making a great game and a great community forum for all us users :D
o look, crash foam, i think i can hit it from here! Image missed it by THAT much!
Rider91

Postby R3vengekill » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:05 am

Gristmill wrote:Just in case anyone thinks they aren't being heard, I'd like to mention that we here at Grist keep up with these forums pretty religiously, especially the Feature Requests and the Bug Reports. It's inevitable that as the game community grows, we're not going to be able to reply to each post, even if it's something we agree with / are planning / like a lot.

We're here and we're listening: if we don't reply, don't think that means you haven't gotten through!

Just saying but the Delevopers and Xenominer itself is awesome!!!!!!
Freefalling... Boosters engage... Booster failure... Aim for crash foam... Miss... Splat... Go pick up stuff after respawn.
R3vengekill

Postby still crosshair » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:00 am

Keep up the good work I see more maker buyer communication here than most games
Spoiler: show
I love the new spoiler
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Postby Frag Hohr » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 am

FIrst, I'd like to ask that Clear Glass be cheaper. Maybe 2 silicon per 1 glass. 4 silicon per 1 is pretty steep. And, Stairs would be nice. Sometimes i don't mind jumping and jumping, but walking up would be nice too. And, Keeping an eye on the air supply while looking at the Battery is good for survival, I think while mining there should be more hazards than just Sudden caverns. I'm guessing Aliens/Monsters will be added eventually, But I'm thinking, since lava in Minecraft was such a good Mining hazard, Ya'll could do something with that. Not lava, but something similar. Something that hurts when it falls on or touches the player. Also, Since this is a Futuristic Mining game. Why not make a Mining Beam tool. Hook it up. Set it Pointing in any direction, and turn it on. The beam can get wider but it's all about how much material you put into it, when building it. And to keep the beam going you feed it more material, like Diamond or Iron or Endurium. Water wouldn't be a bad idea either. Like Further down near ... Bedrock.
Frag Hohr

Postby Magik chicken » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

Gristmill wrote:Just in case anyone thinks they aren't being heard, I'd like to mention that we here at Grist keep up with these forums pretty religiously, especially the Feature Requests and the Bug Reports. It's inevitable that as the game community grows, we're not going to be able to reply to each post, even if it's something we agree with / are planning / like a lot.

In the topic listings in the ideas forum could there be an icon next to the topic (idea) that have been viewed by the dev team?
Magik chicken

Postby BushKillFalls » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah not that there isn't trust but knowing when the last time a dev checked a specific topic would be nice.

If there is one apologies I'm still figuring out the controls here.

Maybe even a ranking or tag on topics that the dev might be looking to concentrate on so we can focus on an area for the given time. Maybe keeping them on the top of the list like the top 5 focus points.
Xbox360 Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Next

Return to Feature Requests