[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - Growing Community, Personal Attention

Growing Community, Personal Attention

Talk about things you'd like to see in the game

Re: Growing Community, Personal Attention

Postby XxHyde840xX » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:52 am

XBox Live Gamertag: XxHyde840xX
Active Contract: The Leviathan Project
Link to Project Thread:
XxHyde840xX

Postby LoneMiner » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I enjoy Xenominer and as such will do anything I can to help progress the game. I will never stop coming up with ideas, just need a base to build off. My ideas have included the Grave Diggers, new terrains, the data conduits, and Gliders. I will post my new and crazy ideas when they arise.
COD is for a wanna be Gears is for the hardcore but Borderlands is only for badasses
LoneMiner

Postby epikpepsi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm being heard! (\/) (',,,,') (\/)
ALUMINUM! I KNOW YOU ARE HIDING YOU SHINY METAL BASTARDS! AND DIAMONDS! YOU HIDING HIM WITH YOU! GAAAAHGH!

- Real quote I used in game once.
epikpepsi

Postby Divine Cerinian » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:40 pm

I am VERY impressed with the dev and admin presence on the forum. Nice to see that kind of dedication from a gamestudio. I also love the donations idea, you can bet as soon as I can get some extra cash together I'll throw it in thiss direction. :D

The seat of God lies beyond...
Only for Love will I live forever...
Divine Cerinian

Postby michaelscott666 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 pm

WALK SOFTLY AN CARRY A BIG GUN :)

michaelscott666

Postby Mataeus » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 am

Unfortunately for me I still haven't been able to donate... A change of job has left me with 5 days pay for the next 6 weeks!
Hoever I would like to add that the Grist do a great job of communicating with fans and, with the whole 'texturegate' update, an unprecendeted job of responding to fan critique!
Let's keep on going up and up :)
~~~ Vae Victis! ~~~
Mataeus

Previous

Return to Feature Requests