A guideline for feature requests...

Talk about things you'd like to see in the game

A guideline for feature requests...

Postby mglamb » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Hey all!

Just wanted to offer some pointers on how to make the most out of these forums.

1. Subjects help -- the subject should reflect what the idea/request is. This makes browsing the feature requests easier and reduces the likelyhood that someone else is going to have to find somewhere else to post about your awesome idea.
  2. One idea per thread please -- this largely is reflective of the subject pointer, but also helps make it easier to keep things straight when 15 super excited people are raving about how awesome an idea is if they are only raving about one idea per thread.

I know -- it is an awesome game we're all excited about it and the possibilities, thus I offer these guidelines to make the most out of the collaboration.

PM me if you think I missed something as I intend to lock & sticky this thread immediately after creation -- I'm sure I forgot something.
mglamb

Re: A guideline for feature requests...

Postby Gristmill » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 pm

I'm going to add one more.

3) No more snark.

This is a community that welcomes new people. I'm not interested in seeing posts flaming or sarcastically/rudely handling people who post a feature request that has been posted before. It's unnecessary and off-putting; it almost assures the new poster will never return, which is completely unacceptable. There are several of us that are guilty of this, and it's time to rein it in.

Do your best to search and not double-post, but we don't need the hostility, especially towards newer posters just finding their way here.
Gristmill
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests