Trash can :)

Talk about things you'd like to see in the game

Trash can :)

Postby still crosshair » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:44 am

If Xenominer never gets updated again I will be sad. If that does end up the case can I please get that trash can now? All I care about is that wonderful deletion service one would provide. I can't really get that feeling with an outhouse. I mean it could do something, that is if xenominer keeps being worked on meaning more time could be put into it. It also needs a cool yet easy to understand name.
The TCD 1471 !!!
Spoiler: show

still crosshair

Re: Trash can :)

Postby still crosshair » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:15 am

Possible concept art with possible backstory. Name is not so easy to understand however :|

The TCD 1471 was made to quickly remove almost anything redeemed trash. While the biggest limit is the size of this trash can, it does have other redeeming qualities. TCD stands for Trash compacting disintegrator model 1471. Using technology similar to the PICK the TCD 1471 rids one of burdens instead of simply storing them away. Compacting the items allows for less power usage overall when it comes to disintegration. SpectreTech brought this piece of equipment to the market after the release of their Fatboy 9x PICK. Soon EasyMiner had their own cheaply made version on the market as well. Many miners still use and regard the TCD 1471 as a quick way to get rid of unwanted materials for good. The TCD 1471 was recently banned from use on habituated planets for risk of damage to the environment.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Postby QWERQY » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:26 pm

I love it
Tales of Antydra: Ignoble. Go read the first two words of "part: 1"

https://youtu.be/nKlvEgRZkrk
Best music ever^
QWERQY

Postby still crosshair » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:23 pm

QWERQY wrote:I love it

I am really wanting this to get into the game so I figured I would try to give it a place in the universe and maybe even a concept image. So I went looking into the already existing lore in the game. Then tried to piece together a believable backstory. REALLY want this in the game.
The TCD 1471 !!!

still crosshair

Return to Feature Requests