[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Gristmill Studios Forum • View topic - BKF's Bot Scripts

BKF's Bot Scripts

Spoilers: Share your scripts with the rest of the Xenominers.

BKF's Bot Scripts

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Hey everyone,

I did a bit of clean up on here because things weren't looking quite right. I will be posting Bot Scripts here for use by anyone. Sometimes I play with them adding little flourishes at the ends but not always. (Bear with me as I finish updating everything. Work always seems to interfere with play)

I am trying to Help create and use a standard form of writing the Scripts down and have even given a few suggestions to help Janx with his Script program ( which I highly recommend because it's an awesome piece of work that makes life simplier) like making the output 19 symbols long so when we post them they look in the forum like they look in the game. That way if you look at the end of a script and see 3 symbols instead of 5 you know there is an error in the script. That's why I put my flourishes at the end so My scripts will always look right and not mess you up.

I also started a Request page for any scripts you might want to see. The first request I already posted there and here the " 3x3x50 Dig Out " Script. Be sure to check back often and try to leave any comments on the request page so this post has mainly scripts in it would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to place an estimated in game time taken to run the script on all of the scripts. I want to also place blocks consumed and a BKF Crash Tested Logo so you know the script won't crash on you after you spend time writing it in your game. The Crash Tested Logo only gets applied to scripts I made in game, Ran it through Janx's Bot Scripter to post it on the forum, and then copied it back into the game from the forum to make sure there were no human errors in the script that would cause it to crash.

If you do find an error, have a problem, or have a request feel free to post it in the request post.

Be Sure To Script Your Bot With The Help Of Janx's Bot Scriptor at
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
box Gamertag :BushKillFalls
Leviathan Project : Officer of R&D
Leviathan Project 24/7 World : Host
BushKillFalls

Re: MikeyBKF's Bot Scripts

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:16 am

This Script Strips Minerals and only Minerals out of the Ground and leaves all of the Light Basalt Behind. ( Inspired by IceFireXD's "The Ultimate Bot Script" )

The Main Program digs for 10 Blocks and returns to the adjacent Right hand Block digging a distance of 20 Blocks total. It digs 3 blocks High from the level you are standing on giving the Main Program a total of 60 Blocks Dug and Replaced. ( I use it to clean out the 2 block wide sections from my branch mines after I check for Endurium and crystals. Though you can use it anywhere. )

Dark Basalt is deposited at the beginning and the End of the Script so you know where the Bot has dug before and do not need to dig there again.

Place Macro :botmac4: in pairs on either side of Marco :botmac2: to increase the Digging Distance by 25 Block incriments. ( I usually run it while I am working on a Building Project or Gathering Silicon. ) Make sure you don't substitute Macro 1 for Macro 3 since they are exactly the same when making Marco 4. You will get a recursive error because of it. Enter the Macros as writen.

Main Program:
:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat2: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine:
:botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botplace: :botback: :botmat2: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: (*) :botmac2: (*) :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace:
:botback: :botmat1: :botplace: :botup: :botmat2: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botback: :botmat2: :botleft: :botright: :botright: :botleft:
(*) = Where to place matching Macros

Macro 1: :botmac1:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1:

Macro 2: :botmac2:

:botright: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1: :botright: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1:

Macro 3: :botmac3:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat1: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botplace: :botback: :botmat1:

Macro 4: :botmac4:

:botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3:

Materials Slot Assignments

Slot A: :botmat1: Light Basalt ( Eliminates Bot from filling Inventory with Basalt Maximising Minerals Collected )

Slot B: :botmat2: Dark Basalt ( Used to referance that Strip N Fill Script has been used in that location already.)

Script Signature

( :botleft: :botright: :botright: :botleft: ) - My Script Signature. Please Feel Free to add it to the end as seen above for Entertainment purposes only. 8-)

( IceFireXD's "The Ultimate Bot Script" Inspired me to build this one with some tweeks to suit my needs and solve the repetitive cleanout of my branch mines. Now the Bot does the work while I build. Hope you enjoy and thanks IceFireXD for the Insperation. )

Be Sure To Script Your Bot With The Help Of http://leviathanproject.host-ed.me/
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Re: BKF's Bot Scripts

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 am

In this Script the Bot will dig the block out you are standing on and place a White Crystal down. It will continue forward digging the foundation and placing concrete down as it builds the circular base around the White Crystal. Once completed it will make a 1 block high wall around the perimiter and then start placing the glass dome on top. There are no doorways in this build and so you can choose which side you want to enter from after the build is complete.

Main Program
:botmac3: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmove: :botback: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac2:
:botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botleft: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmove: :botup:
:botright: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2:
:botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1:
:botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac1: :botmac2:
:botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmove: :botup: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmove: :botup: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright:
:botmac4: :botleft: :botmove: :botup: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmove: :botup: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botleft: :botmove: :botup: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botleft: :botmac2: :botleft:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4:
:botmac2: :botmac4: :botleft: :botmac2: :botleft: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botright: :botmac2: :botright: :botmac4: :botmac2:
:botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmove: :botup: :botleft: :botleft: :botleft: :botleft: :botmove: :botdown:

:botmac1: Macro 1
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat1:

:botmac2: Macro 2
:botmove: :botforward:

:botmac3: Macro 3
:botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2:

:botmac4: Macro 4
:botplace: :botdown: :botmat3:

:botmac6: Macro 6
:botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1:

Slot :botmat1: =Concrete
Slot :botmat2: =White Crystal
Slot :botmat3: =Glass

( :botmove: :botup: :botleft: :botleft: :botleft: :botleft: :botmove: :botdown: ) - My Script Signature.
Please Feel Free to add it to the end as seen above for Entertainment purposes only.

Be Sure To Script Your Bot With The Help Of
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 pm, edited 24 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:02 am

Large Dome Script
(To Come)
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:05 am

Prefab Shelter

A Basic Igloo Shaped Prefab Shelter Building that Self Levels and can even be Launched into the side of a Cliff and still build the Shelter as it is also a Self Mining Script.

So Point it anywhere you want a place and Launch. I set the material as Light Basalt but you can customize the material to your preference.

Main Program
:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4:
:botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac1:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1:
:botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac3:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4:
:botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1:
:botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6:
:botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botright:
:botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4:
:botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6:
:botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6:
:botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac3: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac1: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botright: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botmac4: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2:
:botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6:
:botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac3:
:botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6:
:botmac5: :botright: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2:
:botmac6: :botmac5: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botleft: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5: :botmac2: :botmac6: :botmac5:

:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown:

:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward:

:botplace: :botup: :botmat1:

:botplace: :botdown: :botmat1:

:botmac5: Macro 5
:botplace: :botback: :botmat1:

:botmove: :botforward:

Slot :botmat1: =Light Basalt

Created using Janx's ZM Script Designer at
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am

Glass Spine
Makes a 4 Block wide Path encased in Glass and toped with Metal Panels

Main Program
:botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmac8:

:botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botleft: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown:
:botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botup:

:botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botup: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botplace: :botback: :botmat3:

:botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botup:

:botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botup: :botmove: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botmove: :botback: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat4: :botmove: :botback: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat4:
:botmove: :botback: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat4: :botmove: :botback: :botplace: :botforward: :botmat4: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat3: :botmove: :botback: :botmove: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown:
:botmove: :botdown:

:botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove: :botdown: :botplace: :botup: :botmat3: :botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botback:
:botmat3: :botmine: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat2: :botmove: :botforward: :botright:

:botmac1: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmove: :botforward:

:botmac7: Macro 7
:botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6: :botmac6:

:botmac8: Macro 8
:botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7: :botmac7:

Slot :botmat1: =Ceramic
Slot :botmat2: =Metal Grating
Slot :botmat3: =Glass
Slot :botmat4: =Metal Panel
Last edited by BushKillFalls on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 am

Branch Mine Script
(To Come)
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm

( Hole )
[9 Days Real Life Time to Complete]

50 x 50 x 60 - Customizable

Digs a Big Hole where needed. It digs 50 Forward and 50 Right from where you launch the program and removes all obstructions along the way as not to bind the Bot up.

You can Customize the Depth by 3 Block Increments. Default as displayed is 60 Blocks Deep which seems average to get pretty darn close to bedrock without binding the Bot up at the bottom.

Warning: you better have a place for all of the Regolith and Basalt because it fills your inventory quickly.

Suggestion: Grab 4 of each Resource Iron, Copper, Silicon, ect... And place one of each block in your storage to save a location for the minerals to go in case you get overwhelmed by the Junk Blocks.

Details: The area the script digs by default is 150,000 Blocks excluding any possible caves.

Each Row takes 5 Minutes to dig at 50 Rows and 20 levels equals 250 Hours (9days ish) of Digging.

Main Program
:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7:
:botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8:
:botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7: :botmac8: :botmac7:
To Customise add and subtract these 2 Macros to match your elevation at the start Location. Just deploy at a height divisable by 3 and don't place :botmac8: at the end for the bot to automatically return to your Hot Bar at the end.
:botmac7: = Digs 50x50x3 Out
:botmac8: = Digs Down for next level

:botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botdown: :botmine: :botdown:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit : Use this to mine Up from Bedrock Instead of Down from Surface. I originally Wrote it for Top Down because I don't like risking digging into any of my projects and the request was for "Down to Bedrock"

:botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup: :botmove: :botup: :botmine: :botup:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward:

:botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2: :botmac2:

:botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmac3: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown:
:botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward:

:botright: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botright:

:botleft: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botforward: :botmine: :botdown: :botmove: :botforward: :botleft:

:botmac7: Macro 7
:botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4:
:botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5:
:botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4:
:botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6:
:botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4: :botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4:
:botmac6: :botmac4: :botmac5: :botmac4:

:botmac8: Macro 8
:botright: :botmac1:

Last edited by BushKillFalls on Fri May 03, 2013 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:50 pm

This Script Digs a 3 Wide by 3 High by 50 Long Tunnel/Trench Centered on the Bot's Spawning Location Straight Ahead.

Macro 1 and Macro 5 are duplicated to avoid the "Recursive Error Bug"(I'm calling it a bug because it is annoying :D )

( Tunnel )
[12h 26m Game Time to Complete]

Main Program
:botmac2: :botmac3: :botmac2: :botmac4: :botmac2:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown:

:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:

:botright: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botright:

:botright: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown: :botright:

:botmine: :botforward: :botmove: :botforward: :botmine: :botup: :botmine: :botdown:

I'll post the first response because I have one of these made already ;)

PS: You can also place the Main Script into an Open Marco Slot instead of the main script slot, and just place the new Macro in the main Script as many times as you want to multiply it's length by the default 50 blocks, or delete some of Macro 2's script to customize it's lenght to your needs.

Last edited by BushKillFalls on Fri May 03, 2013 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
BushKillFalls

Postby BushKillFalls » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:54 pm

This is a simple 5x10 Bridge built at the same level you are standing on. It is situated 1 block in front of you and centered on your location. So when you walk to the edge of a structure or Cliff a 5x10 Bridge is built in front of you so you can simply continue walking forward. No more peering over the edge to make a path to build from just activate the Small Bridge Script and be on your way. No falling necessary. :geek:

Main Program:
:botmove: :botforward: :botmove: :botdown: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botright: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botleft:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botleft: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botleft: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1:
:botmac1: :botleft: :botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botleft: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botright: :botmove:
:botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1: :botright: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmac1: :botmove: :botup:

Macro 1: :botmac1:
:botmove: :botforward: :botplace: :botdown: :botmat1:

Slot A: :botmat1: Concrete (Substitute your building Material)

Script Signature

( :botmove: :botup: ) - My Script Signature. Please Feel Free to add it to the end as seen above for Entertainment purposes only. 8-)

Be Sure To Script Your Bot With The Help Of
BushKillFalls

Next

Return to Bot Scripts